My Master bedroom Retreat


Before Master bedroom 


We were very lucky when we moved into our house that new hardwood floors were in all the bedrooms, crown molding and larger base boards. 


The only odd thing about this bedroom was the single light bulb that was hanging from the ceiling. 



After Master bedroom

I painted the walls Quiet Moment by Behr. The night stands and dressers are from Ikea. The night stands and dressers will be on my list of revamping this year. My husband and I made the bench at the foot of our bed.

Because we have a window above our bed we didn't get a headboard. Instead I tried to use the window as a decorative backdrop to our bed. Thanks to Pinterest I learned how to make window Cornices using foam board and white duct tape. The cornices over the windows dresses up the drapes.

Here is a close up of the Window cornice. 



Comments

  1. Amazing bedroom Jamie! You should put together a blog post about how you made that beautiful bench at the foot of the bed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Master Bedroom Retreat Makeover

More Space Saving packing!

Hutch Makeover finally finished