My $39 hutch makeover

Christmas Present to my Sister!
I found this hutch for $39 at my local thrift store. I wanted to give my sister the christmas gift of furniture.


I spray painted the outside of the Hutch Dark Pewter by Behr. The inside I used Silver Screen by Behr.



I picked out the same Ikea hardware my sister has on her kitchen cabinets for the handles on the hutch. You can't see it in this photo but I also installed a light inside the cabinet. I went to home depot and bought under cabinet halogen lights

By the time this project was finished I spent

- Hutch $39
- Under cabinet halogen lights $19.97
- Gallon of Dark Pewter paint w/primer & $32 
- Quart of paint silver screen $15
Total price
$105.97 The look on her face PRICELESS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Master Bedroom Retreat Makeover

More Space Saving packing!

Hutch Makeover finally finished