Family Room Makeover


Before Family Room 





After Family Room

This room needed the most improvement when we moved in. We had to demo the walls to remove the stucco covering old wood paneling. After new drywall through the space we added decorative molding and painted the room Cedar Green from Behr.

I made this mirror and frames using driftwood I brought back from my vacation in Maine. 
The coffee table and end table were thrift store finds. I paid $10 a table.


 The tile through the entire house had to be replaced. I didn't want the typical tile you see in most Florida homes. I decided on  porcelain plank tiles. 



The family room sits off the kitchen but in the middle of the walk way to the spare bedrooms and bathrooms. I wanted this space to be used for multiple functions, I was able to create an area for eating and a family room to sit and watch TV together. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Master Bedroom Retreat Makeover

More Space Saving packing!

Hutch Makeover finally finished