Storage and Organization

Since I having my Son this year I have found that life is busy and hard to keep clean and organized. I tried to prepare my home before my son was born by organizing area's of my house. My first order of business was getting the closet in my son's room organized. I went to Pinterest for closet inspiration.

Below are the 2 blogs I found that inspired my son's closet organization.



We had to space plan the walk in closet in Leo's room before we went out and bought our shelving and clothing rods. We were able to get this closet set up on a budget of $220.00. We went to Home depot and purchased

The Martha Stewart 6 cube organizer

Martha Stewart Living 36 in. x 24 in. White Stackable 6-Cube Organizer

Martha Stewart 9 Cube organizer



ClosetMaid Selectives 25 in. White Custom Closet Organizer

RiverRidge Kids 2 Pc Fabric Cube - Green Additional View 1


Putting together the cubes and the shelving unit were easy. It really helped planning of the closet space before we installed. We were able to utilize and maximize all the space in the closet. 







There are great storage options out in stores right now! I did a little research and found great looking storage bins in Home Goods and Michaels. Michael's was having a sale and clearance on a lot of storage bins plus they have coupons available online. 





Home Good's has great storage options not only for Baby, Kid and Adult's but Pet's too.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Master Bedroom Retreat Makeover

More Space Saving packing!

Hutch Makeover finally finished