My $10 Treasure

I got this buffet cabinet at a thrift store for $10! 

We had to remove the sides and the back of the cabinet because
of water damage.
Went to home depot and bought new plywood, measured to fit and nailed it into place.


Once the new backing and sides were added to the cabinet I was able to sand and prepare for paint.
  
I bought this piece because I liked the details on the doors. I rolled on primer paint and then a high gloss white.


To make the detail stand out we painted the instead trim with brown paint that matched the dining room. I also added bun foots at the bottom of the cabinet to make it taller and save it from future water damage. 




Comments

  1. Jamie, You have an amazing Blog. I love the new background.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Master Bedroom Retreat Makeover

More Space Saving packing!

Hutch Makeover finally finished