Happy Fall!!!

September 1st inspired me to start pulling out my Fall decorations. I decided to try making Pumpkin Topiaries similar to what I have seen in a couple of stores. 

I made these Topiaries for $15 using items from the Dollar General store. 

Here is the list of items I bought
- 2 Fall leaf garlands 
  - 2 stems of fall leaves 
       - 2 punches of fall bundles
- 6 small pumpkins    
- 2 candle burners      
-1 jar of toothpicks    


 


I was able to pull the leaves off the leaf garland and leaf stems.




I took the bundles of flowers and cut them up to make them smaller.

Place the leaves around the bottom of the candle burner.


I used a hot glue gun to glue the leaves to the bottom of the candle burner.


I hot glued the bottom of the pumpkin to the bottom of the candle burner.




Once the first pumpkin was down I placed leaves around the top of the pumpkin. Once I was happy with the placement of the leaves I hot glued them to the pumpkin.



I used a toothpick to anchor the the second pumpkin on top of the bottom pumpkin.



I used a toothpick again to anchor the third pumpkin to the second pumpkin.

 After gluing the leaves in between each pumpkin I glued the floral bundles to the leaves. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Master Bedroom Retreat Makeover

More Space Saving packing!

Hutch Makeover finally finished