Leo's Nursery


I took a little break from blogging while I was pregnant with my son Leo, but now I'm back and showing off Leo's Nursery!

The last room in our house that needed to be decorated was my husbands office. I knew that I wanted the babies room to have a neutral wall color with bold colors as the accents in the room. If it was going to be a boy or a girl I was sticking with the color scheme:)
 Of course a room in my house wouldn't be complete without a hutch. I went to my favorite thrift store Faith Farm and saw this hutch for $20. A little spray paint and new glass shelves and it made a perfect addition to Leo's room.






I found this large storage tote at Home Goods, the Lion was the hook for me. Leo the Lion!! The extra storage will come in handy when I need a place to put toys. 

I purchased this lamp awhile ago at Target and had it in the guest bedroom. The color and size works perfectly on the dresser.


I bought these prints at Ikea. The colors worked in Leo's room and they are destinations I would like to take my son someday. 


I needed a rug that tied in all the colors I had going on in this room. I found this rug on Target.com and it was the perfect fit. 







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Master Bedroom Retreat Makeover

More Space Saving packing!

Hutch Makeover finally finished